:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:crazy crazy week
:ah, the lottery
:gripes
:days of summer
:no words
:the phillies game
:i'm really stupid sometimes
:this blows
:its over
:d-day

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
4.7.04

great news

Wanna hear my good news? I got my LSAT score, and I got a 163! That puts me in the 90th percentile! I was so stoked when I got the score on Friday night. I wasn't even looking for it b/c they had told me I wouldn't get it until July 6, which as you know, is Tuesday. So anyway, it opens up a bunch of doors for me and makes me feel smart (because I'm smarter than 90% of the people who took the test---did I mention that I have no humility or modesty?) so its good.

I'm tired from driving back from the middle of nowhere in PA, which is probably why I'm making almost no sense in this post. Actually, we drove from the middle of nowhere in upstate NY, but my dad got tired of driving in the middle of nowhere in PA so I switched with him since my mom won't do it (she has a highway phobia). So now I'm tired and...mostly just tired. We were at a family reunion yesterday, which was fun. It was nice to see everyone, and since I got the score, they all thought that I was really smart. I'm the smart kid. Okay, since I obviously have nothing of merit to say I'm gonna leave it at that. I'm the smart kid.

posted by Lauren@ 3:59 PM

2 Comments:

congratulations on your score!

you *are* a smart girl, and a very pretty girl too. ;-)

By Blogger Dante, at July 5, 2004 at 7:26 PM  

u go gurl!!

By Blogger Dan, at July 13, 2004 at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns