:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:great news
:crazy crazy week
:ah, the lottery
:gripes
:days of summer
:no words
:the phillies game
:i'm really stupid sometimes
:this blows
:its over

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
9.7.04



I met a guy!

I went to a party tonight, just got home, and I had to let everyone (okay, so Dante may be the only one reading) know that I met a guy. Honestly, don't know much about him yet, but he's nice, he's cute, he's got a degree and a job, and he drives a Porsche Cayenne (which, by the way, at the very least retails at about $45,000 and at the most retails at about $90,000, but I was inside it and I think he drives the nice(er) version). But that's not important (if you're not Jewish like me). Anyway, I got a very nice kiss goodbye (okay, more than one, but I'm not gonna elaborate just yet) and he's gonna call me. He better anyway. Okay, time for bed. Just had to let ya know.

posted by Lauren@ 2:22 AM

3 Comments:

..... jealous....

he better treat you like the best girl on earth. or he and i got some things to discuss.

By Blogger Dante, at July 9, 2004 at 2:32 AM  

good to know that you've got my back from 3000 miles away (winks). he did call, like 15 minutes after he left the party, but I wasn't near my phone so I didn't answer. Since then I haven't heard from him but its cool. I know where he lives.

Okay, I don't know where he lives. But I am friends with his best friend's fiancee, so I'm sure I haven't seen the last of him. Besides, he probably didn't call yesterday b/c he knew I was working last night.

I'm determined not to turn into that girl this time and obsess about him calling. I'm doing a pretty damn good job of it so far.

But I do want him to call b/c at the very least, I want a ride in that car!

By Blogger Lauren, at July 10, 2004 at 2:18 PM  

did this guy steal you completely away?

:-(

come back soon!

By Blogger Dante, at July 19, 2004 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns