:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:first dates
:Holy shit, a lot has happened in the past few days...
:I met a guy! I went to a party tonight, just got ...
:great news
:crazy crazy week
:ah, the lottery
:gripes
:days of summer
:no words
:the phillies game

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
22.7.04

more bad news

And the week just keeps on getting better.  About an hour ago I got a call from Rory and she said that our friend Emily tried to kill herself last night and so she's in the hospital too.  Apparently she took a whole bunch of pills.  It's so weird, I just talked to her the other day and everything seemed fine.  I'm hanging out with my friend Lambert tonight, and he works with her, so maybe he knows more than Rory does about what brought this on.  I haven't heard from Jen yet but Rory and I have been leaving her messages for the past couple of days.  I wonder why she's not calling back.  I hope Bob's doing okay. Other than that, my day is actually going pretty well.  I got to see my best friend from high school for lunch today so I shared with her all the details of my wonderful date last night.  Anyway, gotta get going.

posted by Lauren@ 3:38 PM

1 Comments:

damn, sorry to hear about all the negative news in your life lately.

By Blogger Dante, at July 23, 2004 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns