:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:convention
:Man Swings Gator at Girlfriend
:This Land
:what the fuck
:more bad news
:first dates
:Holy shit, a lot has happened in the past few days...
:I met a guy! I went to a party tonight, just got ...
:great news
:crazy crazy week

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
31.7.04

recap

Well, its been yet another interesting week. On Wednesday I had my second wonderful date with Derek. I really like him a lot, although we have to find a better place to make out because the car is getting old, plus it makes me feel like I'm in high school again. Anyway, the date went wonderfully and I have absolutely no doubts that I'll see him again very soon. As soon as I don't look like a chipmunk, that is. What did I do Thursday? Well, I had my wisdom teeth removed. If you want to know how much fun that was, you'll have to ask someone else because I've spent the past three days sleeping. Literally. Today I managed to spend a little time on the phone (with Derek, Jen, Katie, Rachael, etc--those friends who were nice enough to want to know how I was doing). Oh yeah, I actually showered today too. And shaved my legs, and even ventured outside the house, although that was mostly because my neighbor's house was in the midst of burning down. Literally. They were on vacation but the dog was at home and poor Chewy didn't make it. It was sad. Anyway, I would write more, but I'm soooo tired. My body has yet to recover from the ridiculous amount of Percocet that I have pumped into it in the past few days. Time for Laur Laur to go sleepy.

posted by Lauren@ 11:25 AM

2 Comments:

had i known you were going into the dentist, i would have sent you an e-mail as well to see how you were doing.

my wisdom teeth just decided to naturally fall out. the dentist i talked to said "eh, just let em. no harm in them coming out that way." thankfully they haven't hurt at all when they have decided to come out.

glad to hear that you are happy with derek, but i agree. lose the car. find a good spot like a park or something to make out at.

my sympathies to your neighbors on the loss of their home and dog. that is never cool.

and i'm wondering if chewy was short for chewbacca.

By Blogger Dante, at August 1, 2004 at 3:53 PM  

no, as far as i know, chewy was not short for chewbacca, but i could be wrong. now would most certainly be the wrong time for me to ask. besides which, it would be a little weird for me to ask now, considering that they had the dog for like 10 years and it never occurred to me to ask before. just a thought.

By Blogger Lauren, at August 1, 2004 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns