:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:i love arizona
:when it rains...
:grrr...
:*****OLYMPIC SPOILERS*****
:away for a while
:oh, the disenchantment
:just pick up the fucking phone already!
:what do i want?
:basic truth in life
:middle of the night musings

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
30.8.04

back to the grind

Well, its back to the daily grind. I volunteered today at Planned Parenthood, and tomorrow its back to work. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a shift for Friday night, but if not, I may try to hang out with Dan. We didn't get together yesterday because he was too tired, but the great thing was that he actually called to tell me he was too tired and asked if I wanted to do something later in the week, unlike the other turd I was going out with. It was a refreshing difference. I still don't know if its like a date though. Hmm. Guess I'll just have to figure it out for myself when we hang out.

Oy, you know what? I've had it with boys! I'm pretty sure that they way I dealt with boys in Arizona is the right way of doing things. Okay, not really, but it would be nice. Sexual liberation is a good thing, I think. Ugh, I don't know. My mind is on overload right now and I have to do laundry for work tomorrow. And I want to read more of Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. If you haven't read it yet, its the prequel to The Da Vinci Code. I'm only on page 40 or something, but its already pretty good. Anyway, off to read/do laundry. Sorry this was so incoherent.

posted by Lauren@ 6:35 PM

3 Comments:

Laura, I hope you didn't remove your picture because of my email. I will not be bothering you again.

By Blogger StellarWave, at September 1, 2004 at 8:55 AM  

it was totally not because of your email...actually, it was more because i decided that i prefer my blog to be more anonymous in general...i had been thinking about doing it for a long time. bother me any time you want.

By Blogger Lauren, at September 4, 2004 at 2:04 PM  

part of the whole trouble with peoples relationships is that they *DO NOT COMMUNICATE.* it bugs the fuck out of me when two people go to their friends and bitch about all their relationship problems, and then never ever actually sit down as a couple and talk it out. a partner can not know what you think is wrong with the situation if you never *tell* them.

i think that throughout history, we have pretty much proven that the human being mind reading capabilities are essentially non-existant.

if people would get it through their head to communicate more often with their significant others, most relationships wouldn't wind up in such dire straits.

By Blogger Dante, at September 8, 2004 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns