:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:what do i want?
:basic truth in life
:middle of the night musings
:p.s.
:tooth update
:recap
:convention
:Man Swings Gator at Girlfriend
:This Land
:what the fuck

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
11.8.04

just pick up the fucking phone already!

Okay, so he said he would call me on Wednesday. I have a bad feeling. It's only 8 (well, not even yet) but for some reason I'm already starting to get pissed off. I think its because I decided, fine, I'll do all the initiating, but that doesn't get him out of calling when he specifically tells me he will. Because that just won't work. It'll piss me off, and then regardless of the amount of interest he has, I'll completely lose interest in someone who can't just pick up a fucking phone. What is it with guys? Are you seriously that lazy? Like, I just don't get it. I don't need to talk every day for hours, but what's up with not calling when you say you will, as if you're allergic to the phone, and then when you finally do call, you talk for like a whole hour. Well, anyway, all I'll say is this: if I'm wrong, and he does call tonight, then I'll gladly admit to being wrong. But until then I'm reserving the right to rant as much as I want about men as a species.

posted by Lauren@ 7:54 PM

3 Comments:

see, that first girl i was calling last week would never call back. she lost her chance.

now... the *other* girl that i made out with and woke up beside in my bed the next morning....

By Blogger Dante, at August 13, 2004 at 1:45 PM  

you're really living it up huh? i think the same way...if you don't call when you say you're going to, its not going to be long before you lose your chance with someone pretty freakin wonderful (me). Anyway, we'll see what happens. I don't necessarily want to be someone's first girlfriend since high school, ya know. Especially when high school was like 10 years ago for him.

By Blogger Lauren, at August 13, 2004 at 1:58 PM  

i don't thnk you should worry about that fact. otherwise, you let something essentially trivial ruin your chances for something more.

By Blogger Dante, at August 15, 2004 at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns