:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:just pick up the fucking phone already!
:what do i want?
:basic truth in life
:middle of the night musings
:p.s.
:tooth update
:recap
:convention
:Man Swings Gator at Girlfriend
:This Land

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
13.8.04

oh, the disenchantment

So, I did finally talk to Derek on Wednesday night. But only because I called him, chickened out like a 3rd grader after the phone rang twice, and hung up. He called me back about a half hour later. I did however, go over to work and I ended up going out with Lisa, who gave me some very interesting information regarding this guy that I'm going out with.

Interesting Tidbit #1: He's never had a real adult relationship.

Now, that's not really a bad thing, its just not normal. I mean, most people have had at least one relationship by the time they're 27, right? Especially someone who is attractive, has a good personality, has a good job, and generally seems to have a lot going for them. So anyway, that was a little bit disenchanting to me.

Interesting Tidbit #2: He lives with his parents.

I'll be the first to admit that I can't really judge too many people on this one, since I happen to live with my parents. But, my situation is a) temporary and b) cheap. I'm not driving around in an $80,000 car and coming home to live with my parents. Living with Mom and Dad can be very convenient, but honestly, it makes me question the common sense factor a little bit. As in, wouldn't it be easier to get a $50,000 and use the other $30,000 on a place of your own to live?

So we're hanging out tonight and I guess I'm just gonna see how it goes. I might just let it run its course tonight and then let him tell me he'll call me and just never pick up his slack by calling him when he forgets. We'll see how it goes tonight. I'll keep ya posted.

posted by Lauren@ 11:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns