:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:grrr...
:*****OLYMPIC SPOILERS*****
:away for a while
:oh, the disenchantment
:just pick up the fucking phone already!
:what do i want?
:basic truth in life
:middle of the night musings
:p.s.
:tooth update

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
28.8.04

when it rains...

You know that saying "when it rains, it pours?" How true it is indeed.

The family flew back from Arizona last night, although we were all whimpering with pity for ourselves at having to leave the gorgeous Valley of the Sun. I am extremely tan though. Right, not the point. I'll go on with my theme.

So, let me just put it this way. My inner slut had been out of commission for quite a long time, but in the past few days, I'm pretty sure I found it. Let me elaborate.

Until Wednesday night, I hadn't had sex for like 9 months. It was depressing. Then I met this guy on Wednesday, reasonably cute and all, while I was sitting at the resort bar. We started talking, we ended up leaving together and going off and having sex with him on a picnic table somewhere on the grounds of the resort. Classy, huh? I wasn't upset about the sex or the circumstances at all. It was that kind of desperate sex, you know? Like when its been, for example, nine months and the opportunity presents itself and you don't just take it, you grab it.

Anyway, fast forward to Thursday night, my last night at the hotel. I went yet again to the bar, and to my dismay, the guy I had been eyeing at the pool for the past couple of days was just leaving. So I sat down anyway and ordered my drink and just pretty much sat around shooting the shit with the bartenders and one of the locals (a 50-something South African named Johann). Then cute boy came back and sat down next to me (okay, he actually sat down one seat down from me, but close enough). So we started talking, yada yada yada. Turns out he lives in the town that my brother goes to college in (can we say Connecticut booty call?). Anyway, when the bar closed we decided to go for a swim. Don't snicker just yet, we did actually swim. We also hooked up (but did not have sex) in the pool a little before going back to his room (oops, I mean suite). Anyway, like I said, I found my inner slut. I had sex with him too. And that one I truly don't regret in the least because it was good. I mean, the guy the night before had been good, but this was fucking great sex. Hence my desire to get that booty call when I visit my brother. Even he kept on saying how good it was. I mean, it probably ranks right up there with the best sex I've ever had. So yeah, I definitely was a little on the slutty side, but I think I'm gonna choose to think of it as me just being a sexually liberated woman. Hey, if a man can do it, why can't I?

Anyway, I got back last night and went out with some friends and ended up seeing my friend Dan. We've always gotten along really well and everything but apparently, with all the booze in my body, not to mention the exhaustion of flying and such, I found Dan pretty attractive last night. Before your mind even wanders there, NO I DID NOT SLEEP WITH HIM. But he walked me out to my car and asked for my phone number and we might hang out and go see a movie or something tomorrow. I don't know if its a date, nor do I know whether or not I should read anything into the fact that when we said goodnight, he kissed me on the lips. Just a little peck, which he and I don't usually do, but in my group of friends everyone kisses on the lips. But anyway, I don't know. Doesn't really matter, I'm sure we'll have a good time.

And I'm sure you're wondering about Derek. Yeah well, so am I a little bit. The night before I left for Arizona I left him a message. And embarassing one. He hadn't called me back in a couple of days, so I left him a message telling him that I assumed he didn't want to see me anymore and blah blah, then decided I was embarassed and told him that we should both just forget I ever left the message at all. Yes, I was drunk. And apparently also RETARDED. I felt really bad about it, so this afternoon I called him to apologize but got his voicemail and so I left a message just saying that I wanted to apologize for my behavior and that he was welcome to call me back but I would understand if he didn't. Well, he called. It was so awkward. The conversation pretty much ended with him saying he'd call me (giving no particular day or time, not that he sticks to those anyway), but I'm not holding my breath or worrying about it.

But I think the moral or the story really is that when it rains, it pours. Or, alternatively, don't sleep with too many people or you'll become a slut. It's a toss up between those two.

posted by Lauren@ 3:05 PM

5 Comments:

Your inner slut should meet my inner slut

By Blogger StellarWave, at August 29, 2004 at 12:01 PM  

sometimes, letting the inner slut is what it takes.

damn. wish i had more vacations like that. fuck...

By Blogger Dante, at August 29, 2004 at 2:48 PM  

Stellarboy:

Lucky for me, but not so much for you, my inner slut doesn't come out to play all that often. I predict that it will stay hidden for quite a while.

By Blogger Lauren, at August 29, 2004 at 8:21 PM  

Yeah, Mine doesn't come out very often. For them to both be out at the same time is probably next to impossible.

By Blogger StellarWave, at August 29, 2004 at 8:31 PM  

probably...its okay though, the inner slut should be kept pent up until very special occasions (like getting drunk).

By Blogger Lauren, at August 30, 2004 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns