:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:booty trouble
:i can't believe this
:been a long time
:i want my fucking flu shot!
:pimpin' it
:goodbye murray, hello sheila
:finally, the weekend
:wanna give me a car?
:what pisses me off
:reading frenzy

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
12.11.04

booty trouble part 2

Yeah, so I should have just called out of work this morning. I was there for about an hour, in a shit-tastic section mind you, and at 12:30 I had yet to receive my first table. And the restaurant was busy. But I was in the smoking section, usually the domain of the bartender during lunch. So anyway, I was walking around, and it sucked. I was so uncomfortable, and then it really started to HURT. When the finally sat my section I asked Mari to pick up the table and then I went back to the kitchen to talk to Richard (the boss-man). I was pretty much hysterically crying. I didn't tell him exactly what was ailing me, but I told him that I had a slightly embarassing personal health issue that was making it next to impossible for me to be walking around without being in a ton of pain. Nice guy that he is (sometimes), he sent me home. And now I feel bad that Ashley might have to work for me tonight, but I told her that I would work for her whenever she needed something picked up. I'll even work a Sunday for her, and I DON'T do Sundays at that place. They're hideous. The money isn't bad, but they're hideous. So now I'm at home, thinking about trying my luck walking around the mall for a half hour or so. I don't know what else to do. I've already watched an hour of Laguna Beach on MTV, knitted a row on the scarf that I'm making, and took a nice bath. Now I'm bored. So I think I gotta go.

posted by Lauren@ 2:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns