:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:i can't believe this
:been a long time
:i want my fucking flu shot!
:pimpin' it
:goodbye murray, hello sheila
:finally, the weekend
:wanna give me a car?
:what pisses me off
:reading frenzy
:quote of the day

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
12.11.04

booty trouble

I don't wanna get too graphic here, but have you ever had a hemorrhoid? Trust me, you don't want one. I've had two in my life, and the second one is making my ass a big pain in the ass right now. I have no idea how I got it, although my mom thinks that the fact that I work on my feet the whole day could have contributed to it. Anyway, I seriously considered calling out of work this morning because of it, but I have to make my car insurance payment on Monday and as far as I know, I'm not working at all this weekend. Although, on the bright side, I may be beginning my bar training this weekend. I have bartended before, but the Fish makes everyone train on their bar using their rules, which makes sense. What I really want is to make more money. Last Wednesday, Gina worked like 12 hours (I think she got a break) and she walked out the door $300 richer. I've never even had a shift on the floor where I've walked out $200 richer! So I'm pretty excited about bartending. But I should be getting excited about getting dressed for work because that's what I need to do now.

Wish my ass luck. Tootles.

posted by Lauren@ 10:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns