:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:read this...
:young voter turnout (again)
:booty trouble part 2
:booty trouble
:i can't believe this
:been a long time
:i want my fucking flu shot!
:pimpin' it
:goodbye murray, hello sheila
:finally, the weekend

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
20.11.04

goodbye anonymous

Well, I finally changed the settings on the comments. So, sorry to anyone without blogger who would like to comment on my blog, one of the Anonymous commenters ruined it for everyone else. And yes Dante, of course I know that it was not you posting those obnoxious comments. You've never had anything but nice things to say to me, and although we don't actually know each other, I would guess that it would take a serious personality disorder for you to all of a sudden start posting comments calling me a whore and such. So no worries, I'm not mad at you.

In other news, I have officially applied to 8 law schools! I'm pretty excited, pretty anxious, and pretty relieved pretty much all at once. I'm excited because I've finally gone through with it and applied to schools in order continue my education. I'm anxious because well, duh, it sucks to turn your fate over to a bunch of faceless people who will never meet you and who judge whether or not you're going to be a good lawyer on the sole basis of a couple of numbers and a few pieces of paper. And I'm relieved because I've got 8 applications finally out of the way. That's 8 times less stress than I had before I applied. Unfortunately, I still have 7 applications left to send out (or maybe 8, I forget), although what's holding me back on those is the fact that my parents are out of town for the weekend and I lack the magic of my mother's checkbook, which is supplying the dough for those all important (and, might I add, ridiculously expensive) application fees.

Anyway, now its just a waiting game. So far I'm waiting to hear from the University of Pittsburgh, Pace University, Penn State, Stetson University, George Mason University, Rutgers-Newark, Rutgers-Camden, and Quinnipiac University. Keep your fingers crossed for me (but wait to cross your toes until I send out the application for Arizona State, because that's where I really want to go).

posted by Lauren@ 5:48 PM

3 Comments:

i will be crossing my fingers for you in the hopes that you get accepted by several schools, and have to choose between which one you want to attend the most.

wish me luck on my pursuit of college endeavors as well...

By Blogger Dante, at November 21, 2004 at 9:13 PM  

good news, the violence was getting to me.

By Blogger Dan, at November 24, 2004 at 9:41 PM  

good luck on the college endeavors, definitely.

By Blogger Lauren, at November 27, 2004 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns