:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:application status update
:alone again
:goodbye anonymous
:read this...
:young voter turnout (again)
:booty trouble part 2
:booty trouble
:i can't believe this
:been a long time
:i want my fucking flu shot!

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
27.12.04

sorry

Yeah, I know its been like more than forever since I've posted. I've seriously been pushing myself to the limit this past month, what with work, the holidays, volunteering at two different places, not to mention the family obligations the holidays always seem to bring around. And oh yeah, there's that little law school thing I've been trying to get into also.

Luckily, that little law school thing has worked out so far. I applied to 15 schools (yes I know I went a little overboard), and so far I have gotten into 5 of them and have yet to be rejected by any of them (I'm sure that first rejection letter is on its way at some point though, there's no possible way I could actually get into all 15 schools). So as of now, I have received acceptance letters/emails/phone calls from The University of Pittsburgh, The University of Richmond, Pace University, Quinnipiac University, and Rutgers-Newark. Pretty impressive if I do so so myself, even if most of those were safety schools.

Not too much else has been going on in my life, or at least nothing newsworthy. I'm probably gonna put my blog on an official hiatus until I feel like I can actually spend some time working on it again, but I haven't made that official decision yet. So, for now, see ya the next time I post.

posted by Lauren@ 5:58 PM

1 Comments:

hopefully you applied to some schools in california so we can hang out.

congrats on being accepted to several schools, and hope you get into the one you really want.

i'll keep checking to see if you post again. :-)

By Blogger Dante, at December 28, 2004 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns