:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:new job, new clothes obsession
:milton academy sex scandal
:get me the fuck out of here
:8 days left of misery
:burger burnout
:Woman On A Mission
:GET ME OUT OF HERE!
:dork
:sorry
:application status update

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
20.3.05

no sex for you!

So last night I'm driving home from the bar, rocking out to my recently re-discovered Miss Saigon London Cast Recording. I heard my phone ring, but because I was probably a little intoxicated and also because I was just having so much fun rocking out to my Broadway music, I figured I'd just check my messages when I got home.

I parked in front of my house, pulled my cell out of my bag and flipped it open to see who had called me. I had (gasp!) 3 missed calls, the last one from the hottest guy I know (also perhaps the hottest guy I've ever met--to protect the identities of the innocent, we'll just call him HOT). Obviously I called him right back. He wanted to hang out at my place! But it turns out he thought I lived closer to another friend of ours and had overshot my house by a few miles. So he didn't come over, but he told me to call him tonight.

Dude, my life is so not fair! Everyone else gets some, where's mine? I know, you're thinking that maybe he just wanted to hang out, but don't bet on it. There's been sexual tension between us for like five years. We keep getting closer to something happening, but it just never does for some reason. Oy. And I have work tomorrow, how am I supposed to call him tonight to hang out? I'm having a heart attack. And soon I'm going to be having a heartburn attack because its time for me to eat my very spicy leftovers. What do I do about HOT?

posted by Lauren@ 1:21 PM

6 Comments:

sorry to hear bout the missed booty call. that totally sucks.

just like how a girl at work has been flirting with me, but if i were to date her, either her or i or both would get fired. :-/

By Blogger Dante, at March 30, 2005 at 3:30 PM  

The years teach much which the days never knew.

I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

By Blogger Jim Minte, at November 23, 2005 at 2:59 AM  

Life must be understood backwards; but... it must be lived forward.

I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

By Blogger Jim Minte, at November 24, 2005 at 8:07 AM  

Information's pretty thin stuff unless mixed with experience.

I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

By Blogger Jim Minte, at November 29, 2005 at 1:26 PM  

Information's pretty thin stuff unless mixed with experience.

I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

By Blogger Jim Minte, at November 30, 2005 at 9:57 AM  

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

By Blogger Jim Minte, at December 5, 2005 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns