:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:Life could be worse
:no longer homeless
:lets go titans!
:sorry....
:news mania
:the other girl
:no sex for you!
:new job, new clothes obsession
:milton academy sex scandal
:get me the fuck out of here

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
1.7.05

Armageddon is here

Well, it wasn't who I expected it to be, but Armageddon has begun with the retirement of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor. I really thought Rehnquist would go first, but I guess O'Connor just couldn't wait to screw women all over the country. Filibusters, here we come.

I'm too upset to write more about this, but you can read about it here.

posted by Lauren@ 3:58 PM

4 Comments:

the rapture began a long time ago.... it's just taking its damn sweet time.

By Blogger Dante, at July 2, 2005 at 2:18 PM  

It's all coming to a head now...see ya later to over 30 years of progress in women's rights, owning you own body, and keeping jackass judges, senators, and religious extremists from legislating morality.

By Blogger Lauren, at July 3, 2005 at 6:55 PM  

I wouldn’t say all it is lost, yet I can see why you are disheartened. Women will be OK. I don’ think the loss of one female Supreme Court Judge will result in a regression to female oppression. I know that I can’t be the only male in the United States interested in equality of the sexes.

By Blogger Richard, at July 17, 2005 at 5:33 AM  

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about accounting career
, please feel free to visit.

By Blogger Accounting Center, at January 29, 2006 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns