:HOME:
 

:: About ::

Name:
Location: Princeton area, New Jersey, United States

Just a college graduate stuck waitressing with a love of journaling.

:: Obsessions ::

:Law School Apps
:Online Poker
:Bartending
:Law School Discussion

:: Recent Posts ::

:no longer homeless
:lets go titans!
:sorry....
:news mania
:the other girl
:no sex for you!
:new job, new clothes obsession
:milton academy sex scandal
:get me the fuck out of here
:8 days left of misery

::Archives ::

:November 2003
:December 2003
:January 2004
:February 2004
:March 2004
:April 2004
:May 2004
:June 2004
:July 2004
:August 2004
:September 2004
:October 2004
:November 2004
:December 2004
:January 2005
:February 2005
:March 2005
:April 2005
:May 2005
:June 2005
:July 2005
:April 2006

:: Links ::

: Pet My Chinchilla Now
: Serious Law Student
: The Raving Atheist
: Easily Amused
: thebrotherlove
: Law School Discussion
: lawschoolnumbers.com

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle

 
1.7.05

Life could be worse

I can't believe it's already July. I'm off of work today because my company rocks. I am so glad to be off. A couple of weeks ago I got transferred down to Accounting where I'm working as an Accounts Payable clerk , and seeing as this week was the end of the quarter, I really feel that I deserved today off. It was a long and really hard week. Did I mention long? On Monday I was there from 8am until 7:30pm with a half hour break for lunch (and probably a couple of potty breaks too, but you get the point).

Anyway, I really like the new gig, even if I'll only have it for the next four weeks. They like me too. Based, I think, on the really hard work we put in this week, my supervisor decided to pay Chris and I (he's the other temp) for today. Also, we apparently did something really good helping our manager enter this one kind of invoice, because my supervisor is giving Chris and I two free passes each to Great Adventure! Too bad they closed Kingda Ka or whatever it was called. I guess the tallest, fastest roller coaster in the world was not the safest one ever. Oh well.

Hmm, not too much is new. I kissed one of my high school crushes last night. Didn't sleep with him though, because he has a girlfriend. He was drunk, I was...tipsy, and now we can go back to the way things were in high school (i.e. not talking to each other). I'm really not giving anyone a favorable impression of myself with all my kisses boys with girlfriends (at least I didn't sleep with this one...and I slept with the other one only after he had broken up with his girlfriend). Oh, there may be more kissing going on tonight. My friend Dan, who I've kissed before (I'm a little bit of a makeout bandit...it seems I'll kiss almost anything with lips), just broke up with his girlfriend. I had told him to call me when it didn't work out (there's more story behind that weird statement, but I don't feel like explaining it). Anyway, the point is, he did call me, and I'm pretty sure we're meeting up tonight. Too bad I don't feel like showering. Maybe I'll do it later. Right now it's off to open up a bank account so I can start the switch to a new bank that's closer to where my apartment is going to be. Only a month left until I move in! YAY!

posted by Lauren@ 12:24 PM

1 Comments:

damn. i wish there were girls that were totally willing to make out with me as soon as my relationships failed.

add another item to the list of things i have gotten jipped on....

By Blogger Dante, at July 2, 2005 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment


 

 
Designed By FsDesigns